View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 12:21 AM
krazy kanuck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
but 1 thing the committee will look at is the record of Windsor post trade deadline where right now it stands at 10-10-0-1 despite 77 man games missed to injury,as well as 20 man games missed due to suspension
I think the committee will look at Windsor's record post deadline too, but I don't think they'll see it as a positive. Below .500? Sure, there's been some injuries but it's also with the benefit of Aleardi and Khokhlachev and it will be unlikely they have either back.

Quote:
in fact 9 D with OHL experience are able to return next year excluding next year ,including their starting 6,as well 2 goalies are able to return,plus 6 out of 8 top forwards returning,including potential 50 goal man Kerby Rychel,the 6th highest scoring rookie Josh HoSang,O/A to be Remy Giftopoulous
Quote:
As for Barrie,they lose their goalie from this year in Niederberger,Scheiffele,Camara,Byers,possibly Theoret,their defence is good,not enough upfront and goal to be truly considered,plus i dont think they have the infrastructure to compete
I'll post an equally biased view from the other perspective. The Colts will also likely return a full defence corps including the best defenceman on either team - Belle River's own - Aaron Ekblad. He can play 30 minutes a night next year in crunch time so the Colts really only need three other guys. Up front Anasthasiou - Hall - Theoret outscore any top line the Spits can put out there and that's assuming that AC doesn't come back. Bradford - McDonald - Lemieux will have to improve, but the Colts also have the following picks in first five rounds of the upcoming draft to deal:

2013 Colts: 1st (once drafted), KIT 3rd, PLY 3rd, OTT 3rd, WSR 4th

vs.

2013 Spits: 3rd, SAG 4th, ERI 5th

The Colts will have at least one OA spot and will also have two import spots to fill with an eye to improving what they already have.

krazy kanuck is offline   Reply With Quote