View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 02:16 AM
Gnova
Jets Flying Squad

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuelled by Passion View Post
Absolutely agreed. You can learn how to not raise your opinion if that's going to hurt you, how to swallow your pride for the better good of your family and kids how to control your tamper, but you basic character won't change. Ever asked yourself a question how come some people can feed their family and be good parents at age of 18-19 and others can't in age of 40? How come some people start to work/study at age of 18 and by the age of 22-23 know exactly where they headed and others 30 years old still work at Tim Horton's have 3 ex-girlfriends with kids but still don't know what to do with their lives. This is example of character. In many countries man at age of 18 going to serve in the army. So yeah I totally agree your character develops for sure before age of 22, unless you live in your parents basement till you're 30. But then again it's not that you've changed from 22 to 32, it is just your level of "responsible" got stuck at age of 12....
When I was 21 I was a hardcore punk anarchist. At 45 I'm a middle class parent with some conservative leanings.
People not changing with age is ********.

Gnova is offline   Reply With Quote