View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 04:10 AM
patnyrnyg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
This gets sillier and sillier. First I thought they wanted to develop playoff rivalries. Now it's being reported that there's going to be a global crossover in the first round?

That can't be right at all. I could see a regional crossover, but if they have a situation where they could cross over Calgary or Los Angeles into the "Atlantic" Division in the first round, it's pretty much selling a line of ****.
I have to agree. If that is the plan, it just got real stupid. Top-4 in each conference, simple. You finish 5th in your conference, you don't get in. You finish 5th in your conference, but with more points than the 3rd and 4th place team of another conference? TOO BAD. Thems the breaks. It's not fair, it's not fair. Guess what, life is not ******* fair. This whole thing is just getting dumber by the minute.

Either go with the 4-conferences an top-4 make it in. Or, keep the current set-up and tweak it a little. Van to the Pacific, Dallas to the Central, Winnipeg to the Northwest, Minnesota to the Central, Nashville to Southeast. Or however you want to do it.