View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 06:33 AM
Halifaxhab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DekeLikeYouMeanIt View Post

No. Kane in London was a playmaking wizard. It's not too far but Kane was quite a bit better at it.
He was because he shot more.

Drouin is a wizard at stickhandeling and can thread a pass like a star. But he doesn't shoot very much at all. Many of his goals are of the tap in vareity after he tried to pass it off but it would bounce back or deflect. He has great hand eye for it, and his shot is very good....but he doesn' shoot enough, and that will take it's toll against pro players....against the weak(er) D in the Q he looks like a God. If he solves this, he will be more of a Kane.

Drouin has played himself into the conversation of 1st overall. Can he be....heck Ya!

Will he be 1st overall....I don't think so.

I am spoiled here in Halifax right now. With the Talent we have here and the visiting Q league players, I get to see ALOT of these guys.

But Seriously, there are some gaps in Drouin's game. He dominates against weaker teams...and that play he made that made all the highlight reels (I was at the game....just WOW) happened after Bathurst was out of the game and were coasting....But seriously...WOW.

MacKinnon. He hasn't been as hot as Drouin, but I see why he is still a top 3 guy, maybe top. His style really is NHL ready now.

Fucale, if he isn't picked in the 1st rd whoever gets him in the 2nd wil be doing a massive happy dance...you can tell this kid watched alot of Roy film...very similar.

As for Montreal. I like Mantha, Hill, Rychel, Zadorov, even Hagg