View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 07:00 AM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
Not sure how u can suggest Barrie projects to have a better team next yr
Point wise the Spits have as of now 390 pts returning offensively,while Barrie has 280
pts,from the backend Spits have 121 pts returning while the Colts have 70 almost less,then half
In goal 18 year old Fontinos is the lone goalie for Barrie,while Pavelka and Dekort
may return for Windsor
On defence Colts have 1 guy with more then 10 pts,which is 17 year old Eckblad returning,while the Spits have 4, in fact 3 have more then 25,,Colts 1
Both teams have room for 1 O/A which I imagine will be used upfront
In terms of returning players it does not add up for Barrie,especially point wise on the backend
If Zach Hall does not return it makes it even worse Colts would only have 208 pts
returning as of now big difference compared to Windsor
Just making a correction re the Colts D and returning pts,they actually have 2 with more then 10 pts,Eckblad and Dotchin,but only 1 with plus 25 pts,while Windsor has 3
returning
Also with Barrie I left off Theoret returning as he is expected to sign with the Isles
Still allows the Colts to get another O/A besides Hall and Lepkowski
With Windsor I projected Giftopoulous and Pavelka as returning O/As,and left room for 1 more
If Pavelka does not return an O/A spot may be used on a goalie,same with the Colts,going with an 18 year old in a Mem cup year is unlikely

hockeylegend11 is online now   Reply With Quote