View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 07:35 AM
bathgate

vCash: 500
No Love For Kreider

I have been a long time Ranger fan for fifty years and season ticket holder for almost the same amount years. I finally gave up on my tickets when Redden was signed.Although a harsh critic of Sather for the first part of his tenure, see posts of years past, I had been generally happy with the direction of the team for the last few years. Our drafts and trades have generally been favorable.
While not a huge advocate of the Nash trade, I did understand what I thought was the rationale. Dubinsky and Arti would be replaced by Hagelin J.T. and Kreider. Further, it woulsd take this year for the youngsters to assimilate to the NHL. Next year and not this year would be the time to make a serious run at the Cup. I saw Kreider play in the Beanpot his last two years. In my opinion, he is the best prospect the Rangers have drafted in the last ten to fifteen years. Why not let the kid play and go through the natural progression of growing pains? Without Kreider,J.T.and Hagelin maturing, this team can not win a Cup.
Tough love is one thing destroying a kid's confidence is something different. Thanks for letting me vent and I look forward to posters responses

bathgate is offline   Reply With Quote