View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 09:30 AM
ps241
The Danish Dash!

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by truck View Post
True and I don't believe he will fall as far as those two, but both Grigs and Couturier were seen as head and shoulders above the #3 skater. Both were in 1A / 1B discussions. Both fell out of the top 5.
True I didn't follow it very closely leading up to the Couturier draft and I believe he had mono that year and a pi55 poor WJC (3 points in 7 games) if I am correct? I was not as surprised by Grigs last year.....say what you will but I sense the Russian factor is alive and well for some organizations. Also they had that rumor surface that he was older than his birth certificate said which was a bit strange. Grigs fell allot further than I expected but I know I would have been livid at the time if we passed on Trouba to take Grigs. I would have been fine with Forsberg but wanted Trouba and was shocked he was still there based on some of the D men taken before him?

I don't think MacKinnon is playing himself out of the top 3 yet but there are some great looking assets in the 4, 5, and 6 spots so who knows truck it would surprise me though because MacKinnon is a beast.

Last edited by ps241: 02-26-2013 at 10:10 AM.