View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 09:34 AM
Perrah

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by E = CH² View Post
Only 2 goalies on this list are clearly consistently top 5 and have been for more than 2-3 years. Lundqvist and Rinne. I guess Thomas would have made the list, and you could make a case for Luongo, but I hate Luongo and I think he's just playing behind a good team in Vancouver. I'm not his biggest fan.

The rest ? Maybe none of them are consistent top 5 guys and they fluctuate, like Price. That's basically my point. Why Price more than Luongo, Quick, Miller, Ward, Fleury ? He hasn't done anything more than them. In fact, he has done probably less than most of these names.
Watch Ward and Fleury play and then ask yourself that question again. Ward has given up more weak goals in a calendar week than Price will all season, and Fleury is Fleury, never know when he will let one roll through him. Even Miller is giving up some terrible goals all season even though he is playing relatively well.

And I love the people jumping on about him sucking in shootouts this year considering he is posting a .750 in the shootout, I would think that is pretty good for a 1 on 1. It puts him 10th in the league for shoot out sv %, with the top 5 guys only having 2 saves on 2 attempts.

Perrah is offline   Reply With Quote