Thread: Proposal: Mtl-phi
View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 09:46 AM
Drydenwasthebest

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrb1p View Post
Here in Montreal Plekanec is a scrub who's not even in the top 50 of Centermans, Eller is not worth a penny and he's a 4th liner, P.K. is a classless number 4 dman, Price hasnt proved nothing so he's top 20, patches is a whiner who had a fluke season... Better off in the habs board where we actually watch the games.
I have noticed that Habs players get under valued in the trade section of HFBoards quite consistently. It is why Eller can be called "mediocre" and "garbage" by people who only watch stat sheets and not games. I am not worried, though. I know I screwed up with the stats line (something I usually don't do...old age is causing me to squint more when reading the career stat pages these days!), though, so I have to accept my crow and enjoy. However, I still am quite confident that Eller and Couturier will have close careers over time. Especially if Eller is ever given the kind of ice and PP time that Couturier gets. Heck, I almost wish we would trade Plekanec just so we could see how well (or poorly) Eller would do in his absence.

Drydenwasthebest is offline   Reply With Quote