View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 11:56 AM
mapleleaf979

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PetesFan94 View Post
You think Konency will produce in the O as early as next season chewer?

Haven't seen much of him, could u compare him to a current OHLer to give me an idea of his style of play?
I had my doubts about Konecny and his size and I think it will hold him back a little bit. i.e. Jordan Subban. It may not hold him back in year 1. Konecny is not 5-10. He is 5-8 140. I made a comparison to Hosang several days ago. I think its an excellent comparison. I think he skates and stick handles to a Hosang level, competes harder. He wont hit everything in sight in the OHL, but that wont matter. The most important thing for me and Konecny from my standpoint is how he handles big hits or avoids them. Konecny's speed is one of the most single dangerous weapons any player possesses in this draft. Konecny shares the puck alot more than Hosang does, but still needs to share it more. I think Konecny could be a 40-50 point in his rookie year. I could see 15G 30 A as his potential for his rookie year.

Whoever said Noah Bushnell goes 4-6th round is not correct. I believe he has a good chance to go in the second round and WILL NOT be there after the 3rd round. Its not about scoring with him, he is a big bruising kid that wont back down from anyone. He will fight anyone, hit anyone and has decent hands. He is a fun player to watch.