View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 11:47 AM
RayzorIsDull

vCash: 500
Clark and Bilcke
99 gp 6g 12a -34 172 pim

How can I prove it? How about in the offseason going out and getting Schoenmakers and Clark? This is to go along with Bilcke and 16 year old Verbeek who loves to mix it up and you can throw in Studnicka as well who's a grinding guy who fights but doesn't bring much else except maybe the odd shift on the PK. I just named you 5 of the top 12 forwards on the Spits going into the year.

Schoenmakers, Bilcke, Clark, Studnicka and Verbeek collectively provided

216 gp
18g
26a
294 pims

This isn't including the 3 suspensions for Verbeek, Studnicka had one suspension and I believe Clark has had a couple. How can almost half of your top 6 forwards provide those numbers and not think the organization values toughness more than goal scoring ability, play making ability or ability to put pressure on the opposition? Three of those guys have eligibility for next year as well.

The styles of Bilcke and Ryan. Well one got drafted and was playing in the AHL when he was 20 and 21. Bilcke was skipped over his draft year. He could be a free agent pick up but obviously an NHL team valued Ryan more than Bilcke.

Bilcke and Clark are redundant to me and I don't see the reason why you have 2 of them. If it's because of the fight quota then that is silly keeping a guy around so a guy won't get in many fights.