View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 12:48 PM
FreddtFoyle

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prov1X View Post
Are you serious? Dress Denny just to allow him to drop the gloves? Denny already has a fighting major this year, so any further fighting major means he doesn't go to the Nationals (assuming that UNB wins tonight). With injuries and a limited bench, having players suspended for the National is not worth getting payback. Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to see Denny rag doll either Knox or McIssaac! But, I am fan of Denny and would rather be at the Nationals!
Plus with UNB's size, they should be laying the body to UPEI
Good point about the repercussions of a second fight this season to Denny. Hadn't thought about that. But I'm not saying UNB should be going out looking for a fight, but instead, for a change, just stop turning the other cheek (instead of picking up yet another penalty for putting the puck over the glass or hooking while on the PK).

I have come to believe that just ignoring bullying doesn't make it go away. Not in life. Not on the ice.

As for Carroll and the scouts, add me to the list that believe he didn't help his cause. Or maybe that's why he had a bad game - not all players react well to the pressure of playing in front of a scout (if he knew they were there that night).

FreddtFoyle is offline   Reply With Quote