View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 01:48 PM
The Kingslayer

vCash: 966
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoPadStack View Post
It seems like the organization and fans, unfortunately, feel the same way. Outsiders watch O'Reilly and fall in love with him, yet those closest to the situation continue to think he's a fluke. That's fine, he has been called a fluke and an overachiever at every level he's played. "Too weak." "Skating isn't good enough." "No shot." All he does is exceed expectations.

I am sure many teams will love having the 50 point, perennial Selke candidate guy down the middle for them. You win Stanley Cups with players like Ryan O'Reilly.
The problem with this is.... We dont want a Stanley Cup. We dont wanna spend for one thats for certain. Heart and soul guy's arent welcmoned here. We dont need a guy like ROR we are just not interested in winning. Nothing in his first 3 years leads me to believe that he will top off at 55 points. Remember he had 55 points on one of the worse teams for the vast majority of last season. Stats dont tell the story when it comes to ROR. All you have to do is watch him play this game. I am beyond pissed at Sherman. Go sell Beenie babies and get away from my hockey team and take that fat **** lacroix with you too.

Last edited by Bubba Thudd: 02-26-2013 at 01:54 PM. Reason: edited out libelous statement