View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 12:49 PM
Enigma Publius

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreOrr View Post
You're saying this latest proposal increases Playoff travel, and I'm just saying, "over what", real travel that the teams already experience, or hypothetical travel that was part of another proposal? It doesn't increase anything, it just doesn't reduce it as much as some other plan. And I'm sure that if travel reduction would be the primary objective, that there could yet be other plans which could reduce travel even more than that previous proposal.
Oh, I get it. You're being contrarian, playing at semantics. Let's spell it out, then:

Is there an increase between the 2011 proposal vs. the one now? Yes. Should the current one be finalized, will there be an overall reduction compared to the current six-division alignment? Yes. Will it be as much as the 2011 proposal? No. Can I live with the current proposal? As I've state a couple of times, yes. Will I continue to point out that adding in a WC for the West is inelegant, particularly if much of the rationale for realignment was to address issues of time zone and travel?

Oh yeah.