View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 01:05 PM
bumperkisser

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckstudd269 View Post
Maroon, Etem, and Holland haven't done much at all. Etem had a game or two where he looked ok, but no i really wouldn't credit any of them with much of our success this year. I still credit Beauch to Burke. He's the one that brought him in. Yeah Murray brought him back but he should have never let him walk in first place. Jury is still out on Cogs imo. yeah hes had a solid year so far, but he was so bad last year, im not ready to call that move a success, yet. Anyway that still leaves some very solid pieces, and I'm not saying they aren't contributing but like I originally responded to you, the current roster's success isn't primarily made of moves he's done over the years. Primary pieces were either already here or brought in this past offseason.

I have given him recognition for some of his moves. He's definitely had some good ones no question. I'm just not ready to praise him as much this season since sample size is too small as others. His tenure here the team has been mediocre. Prospect pool is definitely better, but team as a whole hasn't been much. Hopefully team continues to play well and we see a consistent good team for a few years. We're do.
murray brought in beauch. it's been recorded countless of times that burke only wanted beach in the trade because murray adamantly insisted on it. burke didn't even know who beauch was

bumperkisser is offline   Reply With Quote