View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 01:34 PM
Splitbtw
Rebuild? Refresh?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by stocky View Post
Which tournament are you attending? Are there many throughout the year in Vegas? I might try to get in on one this year or the next. I really want to attend the Lets Play Hockey Expo in Vegas this year as well. Anyone ever been?
My first one was last year and this is the second time our team (at least the same core) is going. It's the one by California Hockey Productions. Pretty sweet as they have an all-touney team and MVP for your group and hand out trophies.

Last year I didn't know what to expect as it was also my first time to Vegas since turning 21 (I'm 26 now). This year I won't be doing any drinking (went on a health kick June 2012 and haven't had any booze since August 2012) but I'll have plenty of a leafy friend with me to indulge. I actually made a deal with my team that if/when we score 10 goals in a game, I'd break my streak and shotgun a tall-boy in the parking lot. That's only been active about a month and we have come close twice. Wouldn't mind hitting that mark while in Vegas.

I think there are at least two companies that put on a tournament in Vegas. Definitely worth looking in to and playing in if you can get a good group of guys you don't mind spending the weekend with.