View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 02:36 PM
Justinov

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bank View Post
Columbus without Wisniewski(?), Dubinsky and Johnson I think.
Dallas is 1-15-3 or something like that on second nights of back-to-backs and 2-6-1 without Lehtonen. Is it possible for a game to implode and disappear from the schedule?

Going with a tight Phoenix-Vancouver game with a 'Nucks win and a Boston win for the other two.
My tip is based on my own simple "pocket psychology". Columbus are a losing team being beating on the road and having trouble wih injuries. No one expects anything so they might fight extra hard at this one home game before they go on the road again....
..and history is not kind as you say with Dallas in these kind of games (I didn't know this so thanks for the info).

Imploding games.... (maybe if they played in an undersea dome that cracked). Maybe a new NHL team called "Atlantic"/"Pacific" Dolphins playing on a rink with a huge aquarium above everyone heads full of dolphins?
You need a super-rich crazy guy (rich makes him eccentric instead) for a team like that happen....then you could feed the dolphins with fish everytime the home-team scores