View Single Post
02-26-2013, 01:50 PM
vCash: 500
I am alright with moving some of our defense for the reason they have not gotten it done for the last couple years. Coburn/Kimmo/Mez have been here for a good time now, and they still have not taken us far into the cup. We went with Chris Pronger playing almost 30 mins a night. There was a time when Coburn scored 9 goals in a season, we are lucky to see 5 from him anymore. I have never seen a player like that just not shoot the puck. It astounds me because he has a cannon, just can't hit the ocean. We changed the offense all around from our cup run, now maybe it's time to think about changing the offense up.

Players that should be untouchable:
L. Schenn
B. Schenn

Players I would be willing to move in the right deal:
Voracek(has to be a really really good move)
Read(I think the UFA status next year would play a big part here.)
Grossmann(really like him, but if he can get a big return, you think about it)

Players that I would't mind see being moves:

Unlike some of you, I don't think Homer makes a move out of panic. He only makes those moves when he hurts himself with the salary cap(assistant GM is a fool for that as well). He won't make a move that will hurt this teams future, he repeatedly has said that.(I know I know he lies through his teeth). I believe it when he says that. He likes the way we are built with the youth, we just need to help get some younger potential on that back end. If we can acquire a young potential defender around 22-23 years old and draft an 18 year old, we can help this extremely young team grow together.

EDIT: Coburn also has a modified no trade. I don't know what the details are but he probably can list a number(10) of teams he won't go to.

Last edited by Prongo: 02-26-2013 at 02:11 PM.
Prongo is offline   Reply With Quote