View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 02:59 PM
Jag68Sid87
Nothing Else Maattas

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCPenguin View Post
So, Corey Perry will count as two wingers for the Pens? Can we count on his goal and point total he normally gets and require him to add the points Kunitz would too? Is he that good? If so, maybe Anaheim should resign him.

No, you don't get it. We don't need an upgrade. We need to add a top six winger, not do a one for one thing here. Bennett is still a major question. We understand he is better than Kunitz. Comparing Perry to Staal doesn't hold water because they are two totally different players. Staal isn't a winger and we need one. Staal isn't in Pittsburgh anymore in case you didn't realize it. Not sure why you brought him up, but Jordan does things Perry wishes he could do.

Thank God you aren't Shero. Pittsburgh would fall to the bottom with your plan.
Who cares if Bennett is a question mark? Let him play. Do you think every player on the Kings' roster was a sure thing last season, around mid-season?

I really hate this fear of playing young players just because they haven't proven anything. At least they haven't proven they're mediocre, either, which is what a lot of proven players do.

I mentioned Staal because he used to be our third-best offensive player before we traded him. But Perry is on another level.

I don't even know why we are arguing, Anaheim would want more than Kunitz and Despres for Perry, rightfully so.

And Shero could do worse than add another NHL MVP to the fold, believe me.

Jag68Sid87 is offline   Reply With Quote