View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 03:01 PM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhlyerPhanatic View Post
With London in a position to get back all 13 forwards(2 OA's)..their lineup up front should be unrivaled..although you still win on the ice not on paper..don't have to explain this. The D corp..should include Maatta,Zadorov,Mermis,Liberati as a core with Sefton possibly returning as an OA although not likely. With Centorame making the jump as well as DiLorenzo..this team will likely only have 3-5 open spots tops going into camp. Hard to envision that the Knights next year could in fact be stronger than this year..and even last year. Only real question mark could be in goal. Pretty strong selling tools for the selection committee to ponder over. If London doesn't host in 2005..they'd be a lock in my opinion.
Cant disagree with pretty much everything u wrote,goaltending right now a question mark ,might not be by next year,not convinced Griffith returns but if he does whoa,on the back end even if he does not return means you can pick up 2 O/A D-men,minimum 1 as I agree doubtful Sefton returns I think San Jose signs him,would hesitate to have 2 17 year olds as my bottom pair,need to have experience there especially at Mem cup

hockeylegend11 is offline   Reply With Quote