View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 03:08 PM
henchman24
If and if...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by S E P H View Post
Hartman is definitely a 1st rounder, currently.
Rychel is a mid tier 1st rounder.

I see Bailey as a 3rd round selection; great potential, but extremely raw. Though I definitely wouldn't mind him as a 2nd rounder, reminds me of Chris Stewart.

So currently we are in 5th and using this site once again, http://www.draftsite.com/nhl/mock-draft/2013/. Here is my choice and only rule is I cannot select any player drafted before.

Rounds - BPA IMO
1. Valery Nichushkin, RW
2. Valentin Zykov, LW
3. Linus Arnesson, D
4. Juuso Ikonen, LW
5. Cole Cassels, C
6. Jesse Lees, D
7. Tomas Török, LW

Yeah that is my draft and watching Avs drafting two Russians in the first two rounds will never happen.
That is why I said could slide. Every year there is somebody who slides from that 15-20 mark out of the first round.

Hartman should be a first rounder IMO, but I don't think he will be. I see him being picked in the 30s. Simply because I think teams will load up on defensemen again this year (I see 11-12 picked in the first round) and combine that with one team going for a Fucale. I just don't see Hartman being in the first 20 forwards selected, and this is a case where I am really hoping I am right. If he isn't in the first 20, the Avs have a real shot at grabbing him in the 2nd.

Using that site I like:
1. Lindholm
2. Wennburg (would be a steal)
3. Morin
4. Lipon (I'm still a bit angry we didn't get a chance to sign him)

I can't really comment on much beyond those. Getting to the point where I haven't seen/paid attention to them enough.