Thread: Speculation: 2013 NHL Entry Draft
View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 03:10 PM
Coolburn

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Coolburn Send a message via MSN to Coolburn Send a message via Yahoo to Coolburn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Rypien Farts View Post
Honestly, I don't know. To me, he's got more positives than negatives to his game. I think he needs work on the timing and accuracy of his shot. He misses the net during so many key times in games. I like his quickness and ability to move the puck.

Hope DT doesn't give up on him yet. Too early in his career.
And thats fine that we dont know but everyone should know by next season if he is or isnt because he'll be close to 300 games of experience at that point. As I said, he's a clear cut top 4 d-man on ANY team in this league right now. He's definitely a #3 right now, no question about that. But the negatives he does have, I'm not sure that he'll improve on those to the point that he becomes a #1 d-man.

I wouldnt mind if Tallon moves him but only if it means we're getting a top line forward in return. I keep looking at Philly and wondering if we could snag a forward from them in a deal for Kulikov after the season is over. I would do a deal where we got Couturier or B.Schenn back since that would at least seem to be addressing our needs of a top line type forward in return.