View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 03:39 PM
Sorinth

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Knee View Post
Farm club but no contract with the Habs i think. Stortini ain't exactly a fearsome enforcer anyway. He has balls for sure but he's more of a punching bag for other heavies than anything. Not that winning a fight is the most important thing in hockey but if the Habs want a pure enforcer who will play 5 mins a night they should just go for a guy who will at least kick some *****. Stortini is not that man.

And on the enforcer topic , someone said it best earlier in this thread. It's a tool to have in your toolbox. Doesn't matter if you don't use it often but at least if you have it at your disposition if you have to. I wouldn't care if he plays 10 games a year, 5mins a night and most of the year in the AHL or in the pressbox. It's still a weapon you have in your arsenal.
Except you have a limit of 23 tool limit in your toolbox so if you use up one on an enforcer then you have to get rid of another. For us that means Kaberle, Weber, or White. I think we already are at 24 if you include Nokelainen.