: Prospect Info:
The 2013 NHL Entry Draft
View Single Post
02-26-2013, 04:11 PM
S E P H
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Avs Country!
Originally Posted by
Based mostly off the players I see every day out west, I would want:
1. Barkov or Lindholm (I think top 5 are Jones, MacKinnon, Drouin, Barkov, Lindholm)
Agreed, definitely Barkov after Jones, Mooseheads'.
2. Mirco Muller (doubt he is still there in round 2)
Great player, he will be in the top 10 of the 2nd rounder, IMO.
3. Nic Petan (I think he's an early 2nd round, if not a 1st)
Another great player, I see him as a 2nd to early 3rd. We both agree he is probably gone.
4. Stephen Harper
Really underrated player, has everything the Avs love.
5. Alex Forsberg (Good value at this spot)
I think Avs stay far, far away from him.
6. Brendan Burke (Son of Sean Burke. Fantastic goalie prospect)
Another underrated prospect.
7. Matt Needham (Speed to burn, fairly good compete level)
I would be surprised if he fell to 7th round, I think he will go somewhere in the 3rdish.
I would pick Lees in the 6th round (if he is there) and Burke in the 7th.
S E P H
View Public Profile
S E P H's albums
Find More Posts by S E P H