View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 04:28 PM
cardiffgiant
Movin' on up!

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyH3aven View Post
That is correct, I understand why they do it. You're also correct in that they bought the tickets and have the right. Once again, this doesn't mean I don't have the right to criticize the people who do it.

Cheap NHL tickets still aren't cheap. It's cheaper to go to Bills games. That's a bit silly considering the difference in games played.

I paid $160 two years ago to take two my friends to a game against the Florida Panthers. That's a decent chunk of change for a college student. They got pasted 6-2, and my friends and I get yelled at multiple times by other fans because we were standing up and cheering for the team. The atmosphere there is depressing, lazy, and toxic. I haven't been back since. People can make excuses all they want but it's probably the most awkward feeling being in a sports arena with 15,000 people sitting there looking annoyed.
So, you went to 1 game a year ago, didn't like the jerks that sat near you, and haven't been back since?

Yet, you've got expectations of what people that buy tickets should be doing in order to appropriately support the team??

cardiffgiant is offline   Reply With Quote