View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 04:29 PM
habsfanatics

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prallchengher View Post
Kassian needs to be on the ice first. Kassian-Plekanec-Gionta is not a line combo that would ever happen even in a blowout.

Even if Kassian was on the ice, Orr had his sights set solely on Plekanec. I doubt he gives a rats ass about "protocol". He wanted payback for that thrown stick or whatever, so he would have taken the run FIRST and then start the scrapping. Get the shot in first, fight some opposing the available next game. After all, that's what Bourque did after concussing Backstrom, Cooke after concussing Savard, etc.
Our top line shouldn't be out against other teams enforcers in a 6-0 blowout at any time, especially with home-ice. The problem is we have nothing to combat it with. I guess it's better to throw the vets out there than the 2 gallys.

Never, should our top stars be on the ice in this situation. It's about time we address this issue instead of kicking the can down the street.

Losing 6-0 and we put out our top players against leaf scrubs. Poor coaching and lack of real deterrents. We need to address it. I've said so long before this.