View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 05:11 PM
Markstrom Rules
Great Finnish

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherfan12 View Post
People are saying no FA will sign here, because frankly, would you? I mean I know it comes down to how the particular player does when brought in here, but how does it look if Tallon brings in Versteeg,resigns him to current contract and then trades him? Sure,he's been injuried and struggling but in my view, that's no reason to ship him out. ( not saying its going to happen) same goes with Flash, and although Kuli was drafted here, he was resigned. I just think people feel that it's bad business to sign players( not Jovo or Upshall because they can go) and then trade them a year after being signed. Again, I do agree with you and I know this is a business after all, but how would Tallon look if he did do a trade involving Kuli and ROR and then O'Reily didn't pan out and Kuli because a top Dman?? He would look silly.
We are not going to trade our whole team though, I think that's the misconception. We are listing a lot of players but obviously not all of them will get traded. If one or two big money players get traded, it's not a big deal.