View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 06:05 PM
IDuck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJoeMan View Post
Like what? Not to come off antagonistic (I'm really not) but I am curious to know what moves you claim to have cost [us] dearly. Letting Beauch walk was a mistake but only in hindsight. I think of a lot of us thought Wiz was going to carry that load and he didn't and then Whitney fell apart and then Scotty retired. If he knew all of that was going to happen I don't think he would have let him walk.

But other than that what bad moves that cost this team? I feel like he's made moves that didn't have an impact but didn't cost us either (Christensen, Artyukhin, Sutton etc.) The only stub prospect we lost was Gardiner and that only hurts because Schultz effed us.
i actually agree....not to mention he flipped whitney into vish, went out and got lydman and both had carear years...and this is leaving out this past summers moves...now where i go back and forth with murph is all the R2,cristenson,etc. guys that were just kind of moves to make moves IMO, but a lot of the frustration with those move to me, were that we didnt know what the teams direction/identy was so they just seemed weird...

IDuck is offline   Reply With Quote