View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 06:07 PM
funghoul
retardo montalbon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeekendAtBernies View Post
Your entire post is all about your laughable opinions, there's nothing to refute

If you seriously think that a guy w/ a sub .900 save % is the Flyers MVP this year, then that's your opinion. I disagree. The Flyers MVP is clearly Voracek. And Giroux, Read, Timonen, and others are next in line before Bryzgalov.

Guy had a few hot weeks to start the season followed by an aBRYZmal few weeks and you want to forgot about the last couple and call the guy MVP. You're entitled, I guess, but when your entire post amounts to nothing but opinions, please don't tell me I "cannot refute anything in your post". The overall product that Bryz has put out there this year leaves a lot to be desired.
His numbers are sinking, not because he's let in a bad goal or two over the last couple of weeks, its because the flyers kinda blow. but i forgot everything is the goalies fault. i'm assuming you've been watching this team tho. oh and getting gagne as sentimental as everyone wants to be about it is a joke. he's just a waste of cap space and another player soon to be on injured reserve. Who should the flyers replace bryz with tho? who could we get that would be able to withstand the horrendousness of the play in front of them?