View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 07:21 PM
Killion
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX View Post
There is no better investment then quality personnel in your front office... There's also the issue of OEL, a potential offer sheet and the first real transformative offseason for the Coyotes. If the NHL sits on this franchise and does nothing, they are looking at a dead last place team that has been gutted of its best players and personnel. There is just as much case for managing Phoenix in an acceptable manner as there is letting the team rot on the vine.
Yes, I completely agree, but you and I are not buying the franchise, nor are we employed by the NHL and responsible for making such decisions. It doesnt cost us anything to espouse ideals that unfortunately in the real world are often impossible to realize, some people rejecting as they want their "own" in there running things, often times simply impracticable or whatever. "If the NHL sits on this franchise and does nothing"?..... I cant see it XX. Either a local sale is consummated some how some way or that teams a goner. Just cant imagine a scenario that they stay parked any longer. Bettmans got options and leverage in receiving full price & then some through a relocation sale for this franchise elsewhere.