View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 08:29 PM
AEM6729

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsV82 View Post
as noted I missed the game but have seen this referenced... can you explain what happened??
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtrickhayOrnqvistpay View Post
He got high sticked by someone and was skating to the bench bleeding. Realizing the play was headed back into our zone he skated back without his stick and destroyed a guy in the corner and then a few moment later a guy is skating up the middle and he destroys him with another check. Play is whistled dead. Stars guys start chirping at Weber when Yip steps in and goes with Nystrom. Weber was in beast mode. Absolutely destroyed the two Stars players.
Yup, this. Just a good ole fashioned Webersmash where all the boards move and the whole crowd goes crazy. Nothing better! I love it when he gets pissed and you can tell he's just like "MUST. DESTROY. SOMEONE. NOW."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake744 View Post
Does anyone happen to remember when that happened? I didn't get home until just before we made it 4-3. I know it was 4-2 but I don't know how long of a time frame that was. I'd like to go back and see the Weber stuff.
It was right before Yip's fight. That was at 11:45 of the 2nd...probably happened a minute or less before that.

AEM6729 is offline   Reply With Quote