View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 09:22 PM
Dustin Peener
Prince Ali Mufasa

vCash: 500
Sorry guys, but I have to come here to boast

I played rugby union several times against these twins who now play professional rugby league for Warrington.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/g...n-2275058.html

They're from the same hometown as me and we even played on the same soccer team when we were kids, their school was my school's rival school, their school always beat us at rugby and they produced dozens of Wales national team players, though during my years we often ran them close, they pretty much only won because of these two guys at that age they were unstoppable.

It's been a few years since I stopped following rugby league, the Evans twins left for their scholarships when they were very young and I also left our hometown at the same age so I had no idea they had actually made it as pros until recently. Rhys looks exactly how I remember him, I always thought it was hilarious how they were polar opposites of each other.

There were a fair few guys in my school who went on to play for the Ospreys academy, but I don't think any of them made it pro.

"One of TJ's great personal contradictions is when he pretends to be all spiritual and accepting of everyone and everything and then hilariously acts in completely the opposite way. I'll point it out the next time he does it. Thanks for reminding me." - Ceremony

Last edited by Dustin Peener: 02-26-2013 at 09:37 PM.