Old
02-26-2013, 09:28 PM
Avder
Global Moderator
HFBoards: Night's Watch

vCash: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyratoku View Post
I haven't had a bed frame for 10-12 years. I've always just had the box-spring on the floor and the mattress on top of that. It is glorious. At the end of the day, tired as ****, you just fall down into a heaven filled with 40 virgins and the wise and powerful words of Allah the great in your ears. Or something.

But my girlfriend would not have any of that and forced us to get a ****ty 20 year old frame that creaks with Every. Single. Movement.

I'm seriously on the verge of just dismantling it and saying it snapped or something next time she's gone for more than an hour. I almost cannot handle it anymore. So brutal. I wake myself up at night just turning over. Having sex is like living in the band room of a high school. Terrible. I hate bed frames. So ****ing useless. And expensive. And space wasting.

More useless than Andrea on Walking Dead.

And that's saying something.
My god, you echo my words! We had the box spring and matress on the floor, perfect height for so much stuff... no shaking and jumping around, no getting my shorts caught on some god damned bed post every time I get up in the middle of the night to use the can.

I MISS the box spring on the floor, SO BAD.