View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 10:27 PM
OneSharpMarble

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandysan View Post
How physical has Cole been? People saying that Cole is a power forward, I didn't know that the bar had been lowered that much.

He was good last year, this year he stunk. Getting Ryder and rid of Coles contract is good enough, the pick is better.

I did not see anyone who thought that Cole was not stinking the joint out this year. We move him for Ryder who is an upcoming ufa and a third, and people complain. Yes Cole is big and could play gritty but so far this year he hasn't. Having size but not using it does the have zero good.
Erik Cole is the prototypical power-forward, if you didn't know this it speaks more to your lack of hockey knowledge than anything. His "go-to" move is driving hard to the net on his off wing. What exactly did you have in mind? He also throws a lot of hits and works the boards, but no he doesn't punch people in the face.

I hope Ryder scores lots of goals for us because he certainly wont be contributing anything else, we all know exactly what Ryder brings to the team.