View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 10:46 PM
sandysan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by patp77 View Post
Yeah.. I agree about the way Cole has played. I'd be curious to hear what sandysan considers a power forward to be. Although Cole didn't hit the scoresheet as much as last year, I still felt like he was contributing physically, as well as driving to the net like few others on the team. I'm not sure what to think of the deal at this point as I find Ryder a little too unidimensional for my taste. Still, the cap space and extra pick are nice if used properly. I guess time will tell..
Falling down a lot does not make you a power forward, and if driving to the net is his go to move, he must have misplaced it.

I liked Cole last year, but Cole this year is not last years Cole and his contract was a mini albatross.

And power forward is not a position everyone HAS to have and the guy who is big and goes into the corner is nor defacto a power forward, but since you asked, off the top of my head Wayne Simmonds would be an acceptable power forward, clarkson fits the bill as well.

Simmonds, clarkson and Cole. One of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong.