Old
02-27-2013, 12:04 AM
cheesedanish87

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRK View Post
The Carolina Hurricanes say 'hi' and 'thanks' (4g, 10a, +10):

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...min-capitals-/

As a person, as a player, we cant ask for any more, Hurricanes captain Eric Staal said. Hes been bringing it for practice and games and competing well. Hes been a lot of fun to play with. Hes a good player that obviously thinks on an elite level.

After building up a reputation with the Caps of being a supremely talented winger with inconsistency in his game and his habits, Semin is making the most of a fresh start in Carolina. Not only has he produced, but the 28-year-old has endeared himself to teammates and coach Kirk Muller.

I dont know where hes getting this rep from, but hes been working hard and doing a lot of good things, Hurricanes center Jordan Staal said. Obviously everyone knows that hes talented, but I think that he does have that work ethic that not everyone sees. Hes a great teammate. Hes done so many good things for our team.

His teammates in carolina were asked questions about him their not gonna rip their teammates to the media. I dont care if he scores 50 goals this year he produced in Washington to hes not the type of a guy you want on your team hes a cancer to a locker room has a history of taking playoff games off. Your not gonna win anything with guys like him on your team.