View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 11:13 PM
Ryker

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
What i get from this thread.... We win games its because Bryz stood on his head and won it for us. We lose its because the team sucked defensively and didnt help him out. Well atleast the fanboys are consistent.

Seriously though if one can not see the difference between his INDIVIDUAL play from the beginning to now you are definitely blinded with love (or hate) with the guy and really gotta start looking at this neutrally.

My overall view of him right now is that Bryz, while not have been bad, for the past week or so has come back down to earth alittle. Whether it was because of a hot streak (remember goalies can look elite at times, but how long that happens defines if you are elite or not) or the coach overworking him because every game counts, he IS NOT playing at the same level as he was. I dont know what to say if one can not see this. Bright as day...
This man speaketh the trvth, especially the bolded part. And let's not start chastising our defense, because it, too, has looked elite at times.