View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 11:25 PM
RockLobster
Jon Snow, Uneducated

vCash: 844
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foppa2118 View Post
I don't really get these Boston rumors. Who would they be sending our way? I don't see it.

Hamilton? I seriously doubt it. Savard? No he's a mess. Bergeron? Not with only one year left after this. Krejci? I don't see it with only two more years, and the Avs having to pay him $5.25M. Seguin? Doubt the B's want to give him up, and the Avs surely don't want to pay him $5.75M long term after one good offensive season. Peverly? I hope not, and he's only got two more years. Horton? He's a UFA in the summer. Lucic, Chara? Not gonna happen. Seidenburg, Ferrence? They're good players but not for O'Reilly and they're gonna be UFA's soon too.

What would they be sending our way? A late 1st? That's not gonna cut it.

Only involvement I see from the B's is in a three way trade somehow, or a separate trade for a depth defender.
Could be the B's are looking at someone else? Weren't there rumors last year that they liked David Jones at the Trade Deadline? Though I doubt they'd be interested in him with that contract...that he just signed before hitting UFA.

But maybe they're looking at someone else.

Hope shines brightest, in the dark, where nothing's ever seen. Lighting undiscovered places, no one's ever been.