View Single Post
Old
02-27-2013, 12:12 AM
Puckschmuck*
Doan Shall Be Boo'ed

vCash: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden Caulfield View Post
?? They are one of the few west teams, if anything this makes wpg more valuable.

Anyways not understanding how the playoff system is complicated? Top 3 in each division clinch. Next two best teams are in. Worst of those two joins the div with the best team, other wildcard joins the other div.

To me this re-alignment says NHL either has huge hope in pho staying or seattle is plan A for relocation. A pho move to que/tor/ham makes things complicated.
Been reading some of the reactionary posts on TSN and other website saying that because we aren't with any other Canadian teams, fans in the city will revolt and lose interest in the team, turing into another Phoenix and out the door. Uh-huh, sure. That is going to happen It's laughable how some people's minds work. I too think this will immensly benefit us and make our geographical rivalries more meaningful, ie Minnesota and Chicago.

However, I could care less about Nashville. Many of their fans here spewed lots of hatred towards our fanbase when the relocation from Atlanta happened, and they still hold a grudge against us. I can't even have a decent conversation with many of them because of the tainted glasses they have on, rendering many of them obnoxious and annoying in that sense. So out of all the team we will be with, Nashville will be on my "don't give a **** about" list.

Last edited by Puckschmuck*: 02-27-2013 at 12:50 AM.
Puckschmuck* is offline   Reply With Quote