View Single Post
Old
02-27-2013, 12:23 AM
QuebecPride
@Etienne_Pouliot

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsmaster View Post
Didn't Willy Palov report that Gauthier won the agility skating competition at the top prospects game practice?

I had read it was a strength, haven't seen him much.

Excited to see him on sportsnet on friday.
Interesting, I didn't know that. I was more talking about overall speed than skating technique mind you, but still nice to hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba11 View Post
Here's the most recent Hockey Lobby Mock Draft! Enjoy and as usual, comments and reactions are welcomed!

http://hockeylobby.blogspot.com/2013...n-edition.html
Thanks for posting, always like to read other people's take at it

Just a heads up, Morin plays for Rimouski. Laurent Dauphin is the one who plays with Chicoutimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DekeLikeYouMeanIt View Post
You clearly have no idea what context is. Petan is playing with established and high profile CHLers in Leipsic and Rattie (and Rutkowski + young Bjorkstrand, etc.) backed by veteran Carruth + Seth Jones, Pouliot and Wotherspoon. That team is beyond stacked and experienced.

Mac and Drouin are playing on a good team but the depth and experience is nowhere near these guys. And Gallagher played on some really weak Vancouver teams.

I'm not saying Petan won't be better than our player but rather temper your wild expectations by putting his impressive results into context.
Halifax is the best team in the CHL. Yes Portland is stacked, but just look at the production of Halifax's team, and come back at me. That being said, Drouin and Petan are on different levels IMO.

Last edited by QuebecPride: 02-27-2013 at 12:32 AM.