View Single Post
Old
02-27-2013, 12:40 AM
David Thicke
Hockey's Future Staff

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mats86 View Post
That sounds good...but just see Holland long shot to make NHL while Hudon at this point much better odds. Unless Holland is turned into a defensive guru like a Niclas Sundstrom...I can't see enough there to make NHL. How I see Holland's ceiling.
Hudon has had injury issues each season as he can play chippy and needs to bulk up. Holland is a bigger longshot but only if Hudon actually can get to the NHL. It doesn't mean that Hudon won't make it, just anything can happen to him and Holland hasn't had any injury issues ever in his career so far. Hudon is a 7.5D rating for a reason and Holland is a 7.0C for another reason. Hudon has higher potential but still has more to work on. The Top 20 list is based on all the points at the moment I write it, not just better odds of making it to the NHL.

You are entitled to your opinion and that's great, keep it coming as I appreciate all comments. Everyone see players differently just like next week any player could put it all together and people go, WOW but then he's injured and can't recover his game again. It takes a lot to get to the NHL and what is done at the junior level can sometimes be all there is for a player while others keep improving right in the NHL. We just never really know how a player will turn out.

David Thicke is offline   Reply With Quote