View Single Post
Old
02-27-2013, 12:43 AM
S E P H
@Krzysztof_WHL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihiliste View Post
Not sure if I'm misreading your post but Barkov is a center and much better than Monahan. If he's there when we pick the Avs should be all over that, and Lindholm after that. I am kind of curious as to whether we legitimately scout Europe enough - depending where we finish this season, we might find out how strong the Avs CHL bias is.

@ Freudian, I'm pretty sure Nichushkin's deal is for 2 more years after this one.
Monahan is a playmaking centre that has improved his overall game this year. Barkov was already playing his shutdown role as a 17 year old in the WJC and breasted at it. Also Barkov can either haunt you with his shot or passing ability. Hard to knock off the puck as well, but I think he can improve his first stride. One hell of a player, picture a consistent version of our Jones and Couturier combind and that is what you get.

Not a big fan of Lindholm, pretty overrated IMO. He reminds me of a less tlameted version of Drouin. I wouldn't be mad if we took him, but not between 4th to 7th.

Yup Nichushkin is a top 5 player in this draft, but will definitely fall because of his contract situation.