View Single Post
Old
02-27-2013, 02:04 AM
krazy kanuck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
Actually Koekoek had 28 pts in 40 games for Peterborough so his numbers slightly better
His points are slightly better, but like I said that's not what defines Ekblad's game. I actually like Koekkoek, but what is he, a career minus 400? He also has trouble staying healthy - this is the second career ending injury he's had in two years.

That's an exageration by the way. I don't need you to go researching to discover that he's actually a career minus 60. I realize that he played on a crap team, but minus 60? Your castoff Trojanovic has managed a -24 since he joined the Petes (roughly the same period of time) and was even a +1 in his first season (27 games) with them. This year Slater was a - 26 with the Petes (the worst of all Petes D) while Devlin was a +10 and Trojanovic a -10.

The biggest addition to the 15 win Colts from 2010-2011 who improved to win 40 in 11-12 was a 15/16 year old Aaron Ekblad. By Memorial Cup time next year he'll be 18. Look out.

P.S. - Tampa's defence is pretty bad you know. They feature the likes of Keith Aulie and Brian Lee in their top six on a regular basis. Might be they figure they could use Slater next year...at least for the 10 game tryout...

Last edited by krazy kanuck: 02-27-2013 at 02:19 AM.
krazy kanuck is offline   Reply With Quote