Thread: Prospect Info: Mikael Granlund V
View Single Post
Old
02-27-2013, 01:37 AM
behemolari

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dampland View Post
I don't use Granlund as a scapegoat; because I never felt his hype was warranted. And I've seen NOTHING this season from him to change my opinion of that.
i'm still waiting him to be himself, as he is been from game one totally different player than before. where's all those smart little plays he used to do? hope he starts to deliver them soon.

Quote:
But all the Finnish Baby Jesus fanatics keep coming up with excuses for him, so they finally get their wish and plays major power play time, and is once again unimpressive, scared, and not productive. What excuse are people going to use now for him?
did look just fine, not phenomenal though.. remember it was their first game together

Quote:
And as far as the Zucker goal that Granlund was on the ice for ..... take a look at the replay... pretty sure we got away with ANOTHER Granlund offsides. I've never seen a player offsides more than Granlund in my life. It is amazing.
lets see.. yes you're right, really close to be offside, take a closer look MiG watches all the time to his right side when moving his left feet thats no offside thats perfect timing, and that move ends to being rush to the corner where he draws away three opponent players away from scoring area. that's no coincidence that's his game we have been waiting, just genius move and led to important goal. i'm fine with that replay.

Last edited by behemolari: 02-27-2013 at 02:08 AM.