View Single Post
Old
02-27-2013, 02:43 AM
ahplk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FjordToBoard View Post
Avs fan here. His numbers are not spectacular but he is growing each and every year. What RoR brings to a team is spectacular defensive play from a forward and great positioning on offense in a very young guy.

What the Avs board has been discussing is something like RoR and Stef Elliot for Trouba and Little. Don't know how realistic that is though.

Also, anyone who believes the Avs would give up both RoR and especially Siemens for Tobias Enstrom is dreaming. Maybe Stastny for Tobias Enstrom last year, but since RoR won't re-sign I think Enstrom is out of any deal.
Trouba is probably the best prospect in our bare cupboard of a system and the first true pick for our GM. I honestly don't think many on our board see him as being available outside of some ridiculous overpayment.

I want ROR in a Jets uniform but not at the price your board has been suggesting (seeing Trouba or Bogosian's names thrown out there). The Avs want an overpayment but I don't think any team is going to bite right now...I think this plays out like Nash last season where the return for him after the season finished was nowhere near what management was expecting to get earlier on.

ahplk is offline   Reply With Quote