View Single Post
Old
02-27-2013, 05:21 AM
villevalo

vCash: 500
Should probably put a warning that no I have not made these up, and no I wont bother to put the various sources I found them in, please take them with a bucket or two of salt, and if you must know the source just type Arsenal or Arsenal rumours into google news and most of them are there, or buy some English newspapers for the rest.

Anywho:

We (Arsenal) are interested in Sebastian Rode, can't say I've heard of the lad but a quick search states he's having a good first Bundesliga season.

Jovetic interest, this one doesnt seem to be going away, and seems to be building up steam, in the media world at least.

We are interested in a chap called Angello Ogbonna, again never heard of him but a quick search says he's doing well in Serie A.

Daryl Janmaat as a replacement for Sagna on the cards aparently.

Maxime Gonalons is reported to be being scouted by us.

Villa, still on the cards for summer transfer.

On source I will list is The Guardian who have made a claim, via a couple other British papers that these lot are on the wish list of Wenger:

Adrián López, Edinson Cavani, Etienne Capoue, Nicolas N'Koulou, and Pepe Reina. And as for the staff they've mentioned that Patrick Vieira as Liam Brady's replacement as head of youth development.

So once again, don't shoot the messenger and all that