View Single Post
Old
02-27-2013, 06:48 AM
SarniaSting101

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=dansk55;60528483]interesting question. it would depend on the health of jp. If he is good to go, you gotta play Dawe. Barrick works out but i don't see how you can put him in after the way Dawe played.

No offense to Dawe as he came in and did the job, but it isn't like he stole any wins. Although Barrick didn't play many games prior to his injury due to JP's great start to the season and the fact he was 100% then, he definitely won them a game in Brampton and in Saginaw early on if I recall. Dawe is sitting with almost 4.5 goals a game and a 8.74 save %. We have to remember that he is only there due to Barrick's injury. It's not a competition as to who is better or who will stay, it is simply Dawe coming in while their back-up was injured. No different than if they brought up a player to cover an injury. My guess is as soon as Barrick is declared healthy it is his spot to have back. Let's hope JP is healthy the rest of the way as we need him if we have any shot of winning any play-off games!