View Single Post
Old
02-27-2013, 08:07 AM
jBuds
pretty damn valuable

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imlach a cup View Post
For one night I will rest easy. First good nights sleep in a while.
Haven't gotten to sleep yet. Finished the game about an hour ago. Going to shut down now until ten.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJN21 View Post
p.s lets keep blaming Grigs for his lack of scoring with Jochen(I ride the boards like Im stafford yet when I touch the puck I sling 90 foot backhanders)-Hecht

as well as

Nathan(Im 1/2 foot shorter Hecht)-Gerbe

and Patrick(spark of the team-only concerned with lining people up)-Kaleta

sorry did I forget ellis,scoot,cody?? Lets blame the kid for the fact we have no depth and wont break up VHP...
Scoot. Ahhhhh scoot scoot muh****aaaa

Stop implying that Grigs is hindered by linemates. He looks tentative and slow, and surely has yet to use his size as an asset.

Good:

- Pardy
- Miller, particularly on the PK
- CoHo grows on me by the game. I also repeatedly forget just how young he is, and how that lends itself to room for growth from the defensive side of things.
- a low scoring win over a high scoring opponent lends credence to the notion of a well played game defensively
- Ott hits everything in sight, and unlike Kaleta, doesn't frequently take himself out of the play to do so

Bad:

- the usuals, Stafford and Folignowhere to be found

Ugly:

- take away Myers' goal, scored out of sheer luck that he coasted into his spot at the point in the o zone at the right time with the puck accidentally finding him, and the boy was a downright liability. Confidence is shot, feet aren't moving, decision making is awful, and he regresses by the period. Seeing him in anyone's "G" column scares me

- Folignowhere needs to realize he's NOT A ****ING DANGLER. GET THIS GONGSHOW "WHEEL SNIPE PARTY 5ched DANGLEFEST" **** out of here. NORTH/SOUTH with your will being imposed physically. what the **** is going on with him?

jBuds is online now   Reply With Quote