Winger Acquisition Thread | Part V: Wingers in the Hands of an Angry (Hockey) God
View Single Post
02-27-2013, 07:11 AM
Join Date: Apr 2012
If a team would overpay for Letang, I hope Shero would at least consider it. He is reckless. Plays unbelievably 95% of the time then very careless the other 5%. Like that Philly stunt last year and the way he is playing this year, I could see him pull a similar thing this year. Not to mention, he is horrible on the PP.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by SherogoesHAM