Thread: Chris Kreider
View Single Post
02-27-2013, 07:15 AM
vCash: 500
CK def suffering from a crisis of confidence. I hate Torts ( no kidding ) but I can't fully blame him . As far as combine type things go CK is a beast . As for making things happen in the course of a game I'm not sold on his ability . He is kinda like what DreW Henson was a shiny LURE . Great physical ability, great size and speed all the things saying pick me pick me . I'm not sure Ck Is much of a hockey player . Comparing him to JT who hasn't been stellar always but every game does more with the puck and looks like a rookie NHL . CK so far looks like a high school player amongst men . It's sad but he might even be better in the ECHL and dominate and get some swagger back then go to the AHL where he wasn't very good either . Just because he has size and speed and shot doesn't mean he can play .NHL hockey is t a skills test / combine its a game with jobs and money on the line and sadly he's not ready yet . 3 years college hurt him he woulda been better playing pro hockey with guys his size and being for Ed to develop